THE MEDITERRANEAN FOOD CO. SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that by clicking ‘Place Order’, you confirm you have read and understood
The Mediterranean Food Co. online shop Terms & Conditions.
CHILLED PRODUCTS – PLEASE NOTE
Every order placed containing chilled products will be dispatched the following Monday or Tuesday. This is because we are experiencing disruptions with courier service and we cannot guarantee the estimated delivery time frame.
- Same day delivery option is not available at the moment (for Christchurch city area only)
- If this option is available in your area you will be able to select ‘same day delivery’ at the checkout page and your parcel will be contactless delivered to your doorstep in 24h.
- All prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars, and are subject to change without notice.
- Final price, with GST and Shipping included, will be displayed at the checkout page, before final payment transaction.
- Once you click on “Place Order Now”, your order begins processing and cannot be changed or cancelled. By clicking ‘Place order’, you confirm that you have read and understood The Mediterranean Food Company Terms & Conditions.
- Once your order has been dispatched for delivery, we will send you a confirmation email which will confirm a “Completed” status, meaning your parcel is in transit. This email will be followed by another one which contains your order tracking number.
- If you have made an error with your address, please have your order number ready and contact us immediately, as we may be able to correct this at our warehouse before your order is shipped.
- Once your order is collected by the courier, we have no control over it. Any enquiries about your delivery need to be directed to Aramex New Zealand courier. Please also keep in mind that orders can be held up by Aramex New Zealand courier due to busy sales periods and public holidays.
- We aim to deliver your goods as quickly as possible and because we generally keep stock on hand, we will endeavour to process & dispatch your order within two to three business days, and a little longer for rural deliveries. Please note, we are unable to deliver to Post Office boxes.
- All deliveries will be made by our preferred courier Aramex New Zealand.
- Please note that this service is designed for dry goods. We can’t guarantee the safe arrival of any refrigerated goods or fresh produce, as we do not use a refrigerated courier service.
- Any orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed within the next two business days. Orders received after midday will be dispatched the next working day; orders received on Saturdays and Sundays will also be dispatched within the next two business days, excluding stock on backorder.
- During December and generally holidays periods when we experience an high volume of orders,
- Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there is a significant delay with your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Please allow additional delivery times of up to five business days if your order is placed within two days of the following public holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Waitangi Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- ANZAC Day
- Queen’s Birthday
- Labour Day
- Canterbury Anniversary
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- Orders will be accepted once we are satisfied the transaction can be confirmed as legitimate. We reserve the right to reject any order where the customer is unable to verify their payment method or respond to any reasonable concerns. This adds an additional layer of protection and reassurance for our customers but may result in a delay in order completion if we are unable to contact you.
- When your order has been dispatched for delivery, we will send you a confirmation email (“ORDER COMPLETED”) and following email containing your tracking number(s).
- Please note: once your order is collected by Aramex New Zealand courier, we have no control over it. Any enquiries about your delivery need to be directed to the Aramex New Zealand courier. Please also keep in mind that orders can be held up due to busy sales periods or public holidays.
- To track your parcel, please follow this link https://www.aramex.co.nz/tools/track/.
- Follow this link to access Track and trace service Click here
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed by Aramex New Zealand at the checkout. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
- Any time stated for Delivery by ARAMEX on an order is an estimate only, The Mediterranean Food Co. will in no event be liable for any late delivery. If you are waiting over the estimated delivery time, please contact the shipment carrier (Aramex New Zealand) to file a claim.
- The Mediterranean Food Co. is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you your order is damaged, please contact the shipment carrier (Aramex New Zealand) to file a claim.
- Please note: to be able to file a claim we highly recommend to take pictures and save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Please follow this link to file a claim with Aramex courier: Click here.
- Kindly note that to be able to purchase and complete a payment from overseas, you will have to enter a New Zealand billing address.
- Unfortunately we are only able to deliver orders within New Zealand.
- The bearer is entitled to the value worth of goods at The Mediterranean Food Company, Tuam St store or café and Oxford Terrace Deli.This gift voucher is like cash – if it’s stolen or lost we won’t be able to give you another one.This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.This voucher is valid until 12 months from the date of issuance, strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.This voucher cannot be redeemed in order to purchase another gift voucher.Not applicable for online purchases.
- REDEEMABLE AT:
- THE MEDITERRANEAN FOOD CO
- 322 Tuam Street
- Christchurch CBD
- THE MEDITERRANEAN FOOD CO
- 2/96 Oxford Terrace
- Riverside Farmers Market