2-3 Buono chargrilled red peppers
1 tbsp harissa mix
2 tbsp rose petals
1/2 tbsp rose water
1 tbsp passata
1tbsp lemon or lime juice
1 tbsp coarse sea salt
1. Soak dried rose petals in a little water to soften and set aside.
2. Put a good glug of EVOO in a fry pan and lightly toast the harissa mix until fragrant; about 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool.
3. Pat dry peppers and combine all ingredients (except rose petals) into a blender or bowl and wand and blitz until combined but still chunky.
4. Stir through rose petals and water. Garnish with dried rose petals as required. Store in glass jar in fridge, should keep for approximately 2 weeks.
5. This recipe makes about 200g of paste.