It’s hard to imagine a world without lemons – nothing to squeeze onto fresh fish, no zesty lemon tarts, no lemonade! This lemon risotto is fresh and delicious!
- Sauté onion in butter and oil until soft. Add rice and stir to combine.
- Add lemon juice and zest – stir until rice has absorbed.
- Add a ladleful of boiling water at a time to the rice, stirring until it is absorbed, aproximately 25 minutes.
- Stir through 50g of mascarpone cheese.
- Serve with grated Parmigiano and chopped flat leaf parsley.
Be first to receive our recipes!
Click on letter to sign up.