750g of gorgonzola piccante
250g of grated pecorino romano
1L of cream
25g of dried porcini mushrooms
80g of butter
80g of flour
500ml of milk
500ml of hot water
10g of salt
5g of nutmeg
500g of Rummo Lumachine pasta
This recipe serves 8 – 10 people.
- Prepare the cheese cream by heating up the cream with the gorgonzola and pecorino, until they are melted.
- Soak the dried porcini in the hot water for 5 minutes, then chop them roughly. Save the water.
- Melt the butter in the pan, then add the flour and stir it for 1 minute. Start adding the mushroom water and milk slowly, stiring until boiled.
- Add the seasoning and chopped mushrooms. Rest it on a side.
- Mix the cheese cream and the mushroom bechamel together.
- Bring salted water to boil in a large pot, then add 500g of Rummo Lumachine pasta and cook for 6 minutes. Strain the pasta.
- Mix the pasta with the cheese and porcini cream and place them in a large tray, sprinkle parmesan or pecorino on top and finish it in a preheated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.